Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just Another Ordinary Day

Happy Birthday to me. Well i guess i'm so pathetic to say this to myself. haha. well i went to QE2 last night to celebrate with a couple of friends. had fun there and i couldnt sleep last night. i dont know y. i'm finally 18th. well i've been looking forward to this day my entire life. i mean come on. 18th!! my prefect vision for my 18th birthday was far from what i got. Sometimes i feel that "what's the point of treating people really nice when they can even forget your birthday". well to be honest, i do forget people's birthday at times. well i guess it's karma. haha.. but whatever it is, my ultimate birthday wish is to become an actor/model one day. i have the passion to do it and i will make it one day. it's nice to keep dreaming everyday about what u wanna be in the future, but the challenge is keeping that dream alive. it's like getting a grade A in physics during high school. it's easy doing so but then the challenge is keeping that A. i hope god fulfills my dream. that's my ultimate birthday wish. what's yours?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy belated bday x